|Leo Goes to School|
|Season 2, Episode 1|
|Air date||September 15, 2011|
|Written by||Chris O'Neill|
|Directed by||Chris O'Neill|
Leo Goes to School is the first episode of Season 2 of Leo & Satan. It was released on September 15, 2011 on Youtube and Demonvault.
Satan sends Leo off to school, only to encounter trouble along the way.
After Satan celebrates Leo's birthday, he sends Leo to go to school for the first time. Whilst Leo is waiting for the bus Esquire saws off the bus driver's face and puts it on his as a 'disguise'. When Leo gets on the bus Esquire calls Eugene to say "I'll be there in 5 minutes", followed by a dream-haunting fapping sound. The bus arrives at a motel and Leo is handed a nurse's suit and a condom labelled 'Extra Girth', only to get out and find out that he has actually been travelling to his own surprise party, with balloons made from condoms and a penis on the 'pin the tail on the donkey'. The cake is brought in and Satan pops out of it. The main story ends with Leo exclaiming that everything turned out for the best, and disturbing laughter and pictures follow.
Meanwhile, Jack Matthews arrives at the dead bus driver's house to ask the driver's wife to identify a body. The said dead body flops out of the car, his wife screams and a chubby cop pokes the body asking "Is this him?"
- This episode has appearances by Eugene and Jack Matthews. Eugene had his own show by Zach Hadel and Jack Matthews was a character in a short that Chris O' Neill made.
- This episode did not have the opening sequence due to problems that Chris was having with Adobe Flash.
- This is the second episode to not contain profanity (although it is more violent than the previous episodes)
- This is the first episode that marks Zach Hadel to be the animator of the episode.
- This was the first episode that didn't appear on Newgrounds
- Its certain the creator of the series has moved onto youtube, noticing a larger amount of pay from being a youtube partner.